DISCOVER HOW TO BUILD THE RETAIL STORE
“Reflecting allows you to get the emotion out"
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER IN THIS INTERVIEW
- In this episode, Salena want to walk you though just how sheI planned for 2016.
- In 5 steps you will learn how to create great plan for yourself and your business
- You may have heard of nominating a word, or a phrase for the year
- Step 2, is reflection. List out what went well, what didn’t, what you could have changed to improve your self, your business, your family and social life.
- Step 3 is the future. What do you want 2016 to hold for you?
- Step 4, is to map out your store.
- Step 5 was to map out your editorial calendar
Over a decade ago, I started my first retail store online.
Things were different then.....
We were one of the first businesses on Facebook, out there building a community.
As it grew, I opened my first physical shop front.
That business grew to an award-winning chain of stores, had an army of loyal customers and a team that loved coming to work every day.
We created a brand, all built on a foundation of providing an awesome customer experience.
After systemising the business to the point I was no longer needed, I decided to sell up and help retailers around the world, grow their own retail empires.
And now I'm lucky enough to do exactly that. Every day I work with determined e-commerce store owners, bricks and mortar businesses and product creators, who use their retail businesses, to not only create freedom in their own lives, but to serve their customers in the best possible way.
I feel so grateful that we now live in a world where we can be buying and selling around the globe, 24 hours a day.
I love what digital marketing can do for our businesses and I'm constantly researching, testing and implementing products that can boost sales (preferably on autopilot), make our businesses run smoother and faster and give our customers, the personalisation that they're craving in this fast-paced world.
I'm so glad you're here, with me, along for the ride.
Strap yourself in - this is going to be great!