DISCOVER HOW TO BUILD THE RETAIL STORE
“Marketing is like the giant bubble that is your brand"
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER IN THIS INTERVIEW
- Are you new in your business? Learn tips from Salena about where to spend your money
- Advertising, why should you spend money on that if you are new in business?
- How to get people to know your product or your brand
- How to get your customers to come back
- Why return on investment is so important
- What to do with subscriptions you are not using too often
- Reminders, why they are important
- How networking is an important part in your business
- Learn more about inexpensive websites
- Charity and donations, yes or no in the first stage of your business?
Over a decade ago, I started my first retail store online.
Things were different then.....
We were one of the first businesses on Facebook, out there building a community.
As it grew, I opened my first physical shop front.
That business grew to an award-winning chain of stores, had an army of loyal customers and a team that loved coming to work every day.
We created a brand, all built on a foundation of providing an awesome customer experience.
After systemising the business to the point I was no longer needed, I decided to sell up and help retailers around the world, grow their own retail empires.
And now I'm lucky enough to do exactly that. Every day I work with determined e-commerce store owners, bricks and mortar businesses and product creators, who use their retail businesses, to not only create freedom in their own lives, but to serve their customers in the best possible way.
I feel so grateful that we now live in a world where we can be buying and selling around the globe, 24 hours a day.
I love what digital marketing can do for our businesses and I'm constantly researching, testing and implementing products that can boost sales (preferably on autopilot), make our businesses run smoother and faster and give our customers, the personalisation that they're craving in this fast-paced world.
I'm so glad you're here, with me, along for the ride.
Strap yourself in - this is going to be great!