DISCOVER HOW TO BUILD THE RETAIL STORE
“Make sure your fit is to your market"
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER IN THIS INTERVIEW
- How the environment you are selling in can change the way you behave
- How to be a warm and competent salesperson
- Making sure you do not go into “default” behavior
- Verbal and physical behaviors
- How to read customers to identify their personality types.
Understanding human behavior can be very important in a retail business. In this episode, Vanessa Van Edwards talks about human behavior and how it can relate to your business. The way you physically and verbally present yourself can have a strong impact on your business. Vanessa also teaches us ways to read body language to help you make a particular sell in your business.