DISCOVER HOW TO BUILD THE RETAIL STORE
“The awards are business"
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER IN THIS INTERVIEW
- Why awards are great for business
- Celebrating your wins, how that is important for your business
- How to create your application for awards
- What to do if you are in final and nominated but you are not a winner?
- Learn more about marketing budget for awards
- What judges looks for when it comes to awards
- Final tips how to win an award for your business
From her first foray into the world of journalism at 15, Annette Densham was hooked on sharing other people’s stories. A weaver of words and a hoarder of knowledge, Annette has written copy for websites, speeches, marketing and presentations and topics from forklifts to tax, to theatre lights and sport, to senior issues and health … she knows what makes news. With a 30 plus year career in newspapers – The Australian, Financial Review, and Daily Telegraph, magazines (print and digital) and corporate communications, this ex journo now uses her skills to teach small business people how to use their stories to connect with the world and build influential brands.
As the Publicity Genie, her work with small business has been recognised with national and international business and PR awards especially for her Be Your Own Publicity Genie Program and Genie Lamp Three Wishes program. She works with authors, speakers, retailers, service providers and entrepreneurs – because everyone can use their stories for great content to connect with the media and beyond. She has secured her clients over $4 million in free advertising through mainstream media. As an author, trainer, mentor and speaker, Annette weaves her story magic everywhere.