DISCOVER HOW TO BUILD THE RETAIL STORE
“Adventure can be anywhere"
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER IN THIS INTERVIEW
- This episode is little bit different, you will learn how life can be wonderful
- Did you ever wonder what is point of my life, hear Sarah’s story
- How small thing in hard days can change your mood
- Learn more about though girl challenges
- Why you need to have a goal in your life
- How to afford yourself something “crazy” in your life
- What about marathon, learn the point of that way of running
After working in finance for 8 years, I quit my city job and spent 18 months travelling the world, climbing Kilimanjaro, backpacking around South America and doing a ski season. I used this time to help me decide on what I wanted to do with my life.
I set up Tough Girl Challenges as a way of motivating and inspiring women and girls.
I’m the host the Tough Girl Podcast where I interview inspirational female explorers, adventurers, athletes and everyday women who have overcome great challenges.
I completed the Marathon des Sables in April 2016 and in 2017 I will be thru hiking the Appalachian Trail (2,190 miles) in 100 days!