DISCOVER HOW TO BUILD THE RETAIL STORE
“You don’t want to make people feel bad"
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER IN THIS INTERVIEW
Today you will learn few more tips when it comes to website hosting. Doug will share so much with us so stay tuned.
- What services Doug’s company provide
- What is different between website hosting and domain name
- Learn more about multi sites on one server
- Learn more about VPS (Virtual Private Server
- How to handle with servers, learn can you handle on your own or you need technical support
- How to avoid stressed situations when it comes to servers
- How to recognize eCommerce website issues
- Backup – learn more about it
- Is email always separate to your website hosting
- What happens if you lose your email
Doug has held senior management positions in the pharamaceutical, consumer goods, publishing industries and online marketing industries..
* Launch major consumer brands using TV and print media.(Bayer).
* Develop a sound strategic research process to identify the best creative platform to relaunch an iconic brand (Duracell briefly dropped the Pink Bunny, I brought it back!)
* Restructure and lead an Australian and NZ sales team to successfully drive into new distribution channels.(also Duracell).
* Head up strategy and business redesign in a major global publisher.The masters of direct marketing – Reader’s Digest.
* Develop a systematic approach to grade and develop key accounts and concentrate client acquisition activities on the most promising sectors (at returnity – leader in online digital marketing).
Specialties: Every business acquires customers, sells them other products and works hard to retain them. I’m passionate about helping businesses structure these activities so you always have the best possible information on how effective your marketing investments really are.