DISCOVER HOW TO BUILD THE RETAIL STORE
“Make sure your fit is to your market"
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER IN THIS INTERVIEW
- How do we go about outsourcing?
- Where do I find outsourcers?
- Don’t do it all at once. Start with an easier task to you can work out what processes you need, who you’re looking for. Once you’ve worked out the what, you need to work out the WHO. Whoever this person is, what do they need to do.
- When – time zones, priorities, be upfront on working hours and when expected turnaround is.
- What happens if they can’t get it too you in time? You’ll need to train them, just like you train any other member of staff. Start with giving them a list of your goals, your visions, and your customer avatar.
Over a decade ago, I started my first retail store online.
Things were different then.....
We were one of the first businesses on Facebook, out there building a community.
As it grew, I opened my first physical shop front.
That business grew to an award-winning chain of stores, had an army of loyal customers and a team that loved coming to work every day.
We created a brand, all built on a foundation of providing an awesome customer experience.
After systemising the business to the point I was no longer needed, I decided to sell up and help retailers around the world, grow their own retail empires.
And now I'm lucky enough to do exactly that. Every day I work with determined e-commerce store owners, bricks and mortar businesses and product creators, who use their retail businesses, to not only create freedom in their own lives, but to serve their customers in the best possible way.
I feel so grateful that we now live in a world where we can be buying and selling around the globe, 24 hours a day.
I love what digital marketing can do for our businesses and I'm constantly researching, testing and implementing products that can boost sales (preferably on autopilot), make our businesses run smoother and faster and give our customers, the personalisation that they're craving in this fast-paced world.
I'm so glad you're here, with me, along for the ride.
Strap yourself in - this is going to be great!