DISCOVER HOW TO BUILD THE RETAIL STORE
“Create your trade show budget and work backwards from there"
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER IN THIS INTERVIEW
Learn some of the biggest mistakes people make when it comes to a trade show. [16:09]
What is the queue [18:35]
How to recognize real value of your product [28:20]
Why do you need to have minimal open requirement [35:14]
How to connect with other people and why that’s important [43:50]
It is OK to share boot with somebody else [46:17]
How to create strategy and organize trip to trade shows [54:43]
Trade Shows…Have you ever considered them in your store’s retail marketing plan? If not now is the time to reconsider! We have Katie Hunt here today to educate us on using trade shows as a powerful retail marketing tool!
Katie is the founder of Tradeshow Bootcamp, host of the Proof to Product podcast, a business strategist, and mentor to creative entrepreneurs. Katie launched her wholesale line for Kelp Designs in 2009 and was selling in retail stores nationwide until 2016, when she decided to discontinue manufacturing and pour her time and energy into the TSBC community, and today we will learn all about getting ready for trade shows especially when you are a retailer.
In Today’s Episode Discover:
- The biggest mistakes people make when it comes to a trade show.
- How to recognize the real value of your product.
- What preparations you need to make before you go to a trade show.
- What is most important benefit you receive in participating in Trade Shows.
- Benefits to sharing a Trade Show Booth.
- How to organize, create a strategy and set a budget for your Trade Show event.