DISCOVER HOW TO BUILD THE RETAIL STORE
“Today, you’re in luck because you don’t have to wonder anymore!"
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER IN THIS INTERVIEW
- How to connect your product photo with customers [16:42]
- why is important your site is connected to your store [19:38]
- Why packaging is important [24:45]
- Tips on how to create awesome images for your brand or product [35:34]
- How to use your phone to take some great pictures in case you don’t have DSLR Camera [39:47]
- How to create Facebook and Instagram photo stories to sell more [45:28]
With a background in public relations and social media marketing, Lauren has always been a lover of telling great stories. For 6 years she worked alongside international brands including Nike, Airstream, the John Maxwell Company and Chick-fil-A in defining unique elements of their stories and serving as their brand voice through digital, print, and in-person engagements.
After launching a photography business in May 2014, Lauren began focusing on merging photography with copywriting by coaching creative and food-based businesses on aligning imagery and communications strategy. She’s worked alongside brands like the Rising Tide Society, Natalie Franke, Megan Martin Creative, and more, infusing brand strategy and consistency into a variety of communications elements. When she’s not in the office, she can be found cooking, hosting friends or exploring new cities with her husband, Chip, and their fur-baby, Sophie.