DISCOVER HOW TO BUILD THE RETAIL STORE
“Learn Everything You Need to Harness the Power of Positive Press"
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER IN THIS INTERVIEW
- Listen to Jen’s background and hear how she jumped into PR business
- Familly support, it’s really important, learn how Jen gets her support from her husband and family in her business and learn her “smart strategy” on how to tell some important decisions to your family
- How to prepare a strategy for media when you run a retail business?
- Should you pay for a professional photographer and how photography can improve your business?
- We talked about photography a lot, including celebrities and their images, so learn few tips on how to focus your business based on photography!
Jennifer Berson is the President & Founder of Jeneration PR, a Public Relations & Social Media Marketing firm specializing in promoting beauty, baby & lifestyle brands. Jen’s retainer clients range from small and mid-sized brands to multi-billion dollar publicly traded companies, and everything in between.Jen is also the creator her brand-new course, Press Success, a PR Master Class for entrepreneurs to learn the step-by-step framework for executing a PR strategy that converts into massive media placements for their businesses.
Prior to founding Jeneration PR in 2005, Jennifer was a lawyer and practiced civil litigation at a prestigious law firm.
Then, she “saw the light” and left to start her own business and pursue more creative endeavors (and she’s never looked back!).
Jennifer has been featured in the New York Times, Forbes, Inc.com, Business Insider, Yahoo! Finance, Entrepreneur Magazine, Huffington Post, EOFire, CBS.com, PR Week, Fox News, and PR Web sharing her expertise, and was profiled on Apple.com as an “entrepreneur on the go” using Apple products to power her business. Jennifer was also selected by Babble.com as one of the 10 “Mompreneurs Who Made it Big!”