DISCOVER HOW TO BUILD THE RETAIL STORE
“Everything should be happy"
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER IN THIS INTERVIEW
- Learn more about Tracy’s business, Knit Spin Weave
- How much family support is important for you and your business
- How to win the stress and become successful in your business
- What your role in your business should be
- What to do when you have bad days
- What the biggest hurdle was before Tracy opened her store
Tracy is the second of our Real Retailers series for February.
I have to admit, that I didn’t know a lot of the background before Tracy came onto the show, and I was already full of admiration for her, I mean, she’s got 7 kids, that in itself in the makings of a superwoman in my eyes.
Yet when Tracy tells her story, I literally had tears in my eyes. I have so much admiration for people who can take a series of crushing events, and use the outcomes, to them into their dreams.
You are going to love this episode. Tracy is down to earth, matter of fact, and you will just want to give her a virtual fist bump.
Let’s hear one woman turned devastation into destiny
Pre register your interest at theboutiqueacademy.com