DISCOVER HOW TO BUILD THE RETAIL STORE
“Fun things happen when peer groups take over classic holiday tales!"
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER IN THIS INTERVIEW
Products are not the only things you can sell in your retail store. You can also extend your passion and mission with an online training course. So today you are going to learn…
- How should you present your content with audio and video?
- How do you turn your experience and the products from your shop into an online course?
- Why is it so important to speak with your audience and customers?
- Hear an example of how a chocolate seller could frame and sell his own course
- Payment plans for your courses: How do you set those up?
- What if you don’t have big ideas—is a course a good solution for you?
- How do you create your own content?
My passion is helping experts and business owners create online courses from start to finish. I’ve seen first-hand how an online course can generate additional income, free up your time and allow you to reach people all around the world—at any time of day.
I learned my trade working on products for Tony Robbins. Today my husband, Alex, and I work with online marketing mastermind Amy Porterfield, storyteller and speaker Bo Eason, and other leading experts.
To learn more about how to create your own online training quickly and painlessly, check out my weekly Facebook Live shows: https://www.facebook.com/750shop/