DISCOVER HOW TO BUILD THE RETAIL STORE
“Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it."
WHAT IS THE EPISODE ABOUT
In today's episode, part 2 of my Summer Series, Elizabeth Gillam from Franchisee Success and I chat about
- How to systemise yourself out of the business
- Managing Cashflow – forecast and know what happens in your industry
- Getting your team to upsell and monitor your stats like Average Sale Value
- Inventory management tips
- Things you need to put in place before you hire staff
- How to enable your staff
Creating High Performance Franchisees is what Elizabeth Gillam does. Having owned and operated three franchised food businesses; Boost, Healthy Habits and Bucking Bull; she knows what it takes to operate a profitable food franchise.
This multi-award winning business woman, author speaker and mentor, thrives on showing fellow franchisees how to do the same.
In her recent book Upsize your Profit – 6 steps to running a profitable food franchise, she outlines how franchisees can ACE their franchised business unit. That is how to Analyse their business and team; Customise their business processes and procedures to create a productive team; then Enforce these systems within their business to build profit, free up their time and have a team that does what the franchisee wants.