DISCOVER HOW TO BUILD THE RETAIL STORE
“If you are looking flexibility don’t start 24-hour business"
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER IN THIS INTERVIEW
- How Elizabeth become franchisee mentor?
- How to choose right franchisee system?
- When you choose your franchisee what you should ask them?
- How bank system works in this case
- How to get money for your franchisee
- What are risks when you are new in the city?
- Listen few tips if you are in doubt to buy franchisee
Creating High Performance Franchisees is what Elizabeth Gillam does. Having owned and operated three franchised food businesses; Boost, Healthy Habits and Bucking Bull; she knows what it takes to operate a profitable food franchise.
This multi-award winning business woman, author speaker and mentor, thrives on showing fellow franchisees how to do the same.
In her recent book Upsize your Profit – 6 steps to running a profitable food franchise, she outlines how franchisees can ACE their franchised business unit. That is how to Analyse their business and team; Customise their business processes and procedures to create a productive team; then Enforce these systems within their business to build profit, free up their time and have a team that does what the franchisee wants.